From the new-urban architectural style of our buildings to the upscale amenities we provide, every inch of our award-winning community is designed to meet and even exceed your expectations. Our luxury apartments in Merrillville, IN, welcome you with open floor plans, pet-friendly living arrangements, and a serene setting in a quiet neighborhood, paired with exciting on-site features and plenty of shopping and dining options.
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 and a monthly pet rent of $50 per apartment are required.
Pet Free Buildings: Throughout the community, Buildings are specified as pet friendly and pet-free. Pet-free buildings are also designated as nonsmoking buildings. The non-pet, non-smoking buildings are identified as the following: #2, #6, #13, and #15.
Merrillville Luxury Apartments
Life at Brickshire Apartments is as laid-back or as vibrant as you want it to be. You can lose track of time going for a relaxed stroll on our expansive green lawns, watching your furry companion make new friends at the leash-free pet park, or bathing in the sunlight on the poolside sundeck. Organizing a book club in our library, having a lively afternoon with your neighbors in the clubhouse, or breaking a sweat in the cardio training center is just as easy.
Our apartments are delightful too. The two-tone paint scheme lends them an elegant look that complements any aesthetic, while their quality fixtures ease your life. They boast spacious walk-in closets, café-style patios or balconies with beautiful French doors, well-appointed bathrooms with roman soaking tubs, and the kitchens have any needed appliance. To help streamline the move-in process, we provide next-day internet, phone, and digital cable activation, along with a selection of furnished units.
In our vicinity, you will find an exciting array of restaurants and retailers, including fine-dining options such as Asparagus and Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant. Besides, we’re just minutes from the historic Downtown Crown Point. Visit us today and let us show you all the reasons why our luxury Merrillville apartments are the best place to call home!